- New Patient Packet
- Established Patient – New Problem
- Consent for Minor Patients
- Authorization for copies of medical records
- HIPAA Notice of Privacy Practices 06072013
Insurance plans include but are not limited to the following:
- Beechstreet/Bestcare Network
- Benefit Management Services
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- ChoiceCare Network
- PHCS Network
- PPO Plus
- United HealthCare
- Worker’s Comp
We are members of many networks which may include insurance plans not listed. These plans may be part of a broader network for which we are providers.
Please call our office. After obtaining some information from your insurance card, we will be able to confirm if we are in-network with your plan.
We are proud to offer a secure and easy-to-use, internet-based portal accessible from your home or office, from any computer or mobile device with
an internet connection.
The portal allows our patients to:
- Request an appointment
- Request prescription refills
- View, download, or share personal health records.
- Obtain documents such as work/school excuses, PT orders or lab/radiology orders.
If you are an established patient and are interested in joining our patient portal, please contact our office.
We accept the following forms of payment:
- American Express
What to bring
When you come for your appointment Remember to bring the following:
- Drivers License or a valid ID
- Insurance information
- Form of payment for copays, coinsurance, and deductible amounts.
- Copies of results, x-rays, MRI’s. CT scans etc and any other relevant information
- List of medications (if any)